We have upcoming bottling party dates Saturday September 14th, Saturday 28th , Saturday October 12th, bottling our 92 Point Red Blend, 93 Point Zinfandel & 98 Point Petite Sirah.
We have limited space, but ideally, we would like to have 10 – 12 each day to partake in our wine bottling party! FYI it will be cool in the winery 64 degrees yahoo!
Saturday’s bottling will start at 8:30am through 12:30 we will serve box lunches, and of course our award winning 24 BRIX wines. We will also be barrel tasting of some of our aging vintages.
Cost for this experience is $1 and will include one bottle of wine per person to take home.
Please RSVP ASAP spots fill up quick.
email@example.com / 209-680-9035
Cooking Class Dinner with Chef Paulette Good Eats Sacramento Location
It’s a blast interacting with Chef Paulette for the evening to learn how to prepare this menu throughout the evening!
90+ Point Red Winemakers’ Dinner Friday, November 8, 6 p.m Limited Seating Available
Paul Schmitz, owner and winemaker at 24 BRIX Winery, will be returning to class. Paul will pour and discuss his award-winning wines throughout the evening. Recipes have been paired to his wines.
Class fee is $115 per person includes dinner menu, 5 – 90 point wines, cooking & wine making education!!!!!
• 2013, 93 points, Zinfandel, Root Vegetable Tagine with Cauliflower Couscous
• 2013, 98 points, Petite Sirah, Breaded Pork Loin with Apple Salad
• 2013, 90 points, Cab Sauv, Rack of Lamb with Roasted Garlic Fingerling Potatoes
• 2015, 95 points, Cab Sauv, Butternut Lamb Chili
• 2012, 92 points, Winemaker’s Red Blend, Delicata Squash Crostata with Fennel Sausage, Ricotta & Buckwheat Honey, Warm Chocolate Cake with Salted Butter Caramel Sauce
To reserve your space please call Chef Paulette at (916) 212-8944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org