Schmitz 24 BRIX Wines - 6 Bottle Minimum Purchase for $1.00 shipping cost to CA, NV, OR, WA, for all other states please call 209-680-9035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us in Plymouth Amador County California
95 Point / Gold: Awarded by San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
Medium-bodied elegant Syrah with rich fruit flavors & soft tannins. Kind to your palate, with a long smooth finish.
This fine wine has been naturally fermented from the vineyards wild yeast, aged for 36 months in seasoned French oak barrels.Add to cart$39.00
93 Point / Gold: Awarded by San Francisco International Wine Competition
Light-bodied elegant Zinfandel with fresh fruit flavors & soft tannins. Kind to your palate, with a long smooth finish.
This fine wine has been naturally fermented from the vineyards wild yeast, aged for 36 months in seasoned French oak barrelsAdd to cart$39.00
92 Points / Gold: Awarded by The San Francisco International Wine CompetitionAdd to cart
This is a big full-bodied blend with a wow factor! Deep purple color, lots of complex dark fruit flavors with a long finish. The wine is a selection of SYRAH, MERLOT, ZINFANDEL, PETITE SIRAH, aged in seasoned oak barrels for 60 months.$23.00$39.00
24 BRIX Chardonnay grapes are sustainable framed, grown in California North Coast AVA, the vineyard contains rich red clay soil and granite rocks. Medium-bodied Chardonnay with elegant soft aromas, rich fruit flavors & a creamy smooth finish, making it the perfect companion for your every special meal. This fine wine has been naturally fermented from the vineyards wild native yeast, fermented in French seasoned oak barrels, stir sur-lie for 10 months, wine does not go through malolactic fermentation, aged in seasoned French oak barrels for 20 months prior to bottling. We harvest our grapes at, or close to, 24 BRIX, the natural sugar level we feel is the optimal ripeness that dramatically influences its quality & flavor.Add to cart$25.00wine tasting
Take home a lifetime memory
Schmitz 24 BRIX Wines Visit us in Plymouth Amador County CaliforniaInformation
Frequently Asked Questions
Wine Tasting Hours
Friday – Saturday – Sunday 11am – 4pm
No Reservations Are Necessary
209-680-9035 or email@example.com
Tasting Room Address
17585 Hwy 49 Shenandoah Valley, California 95669
We are located just 40 miles due east from Sacramento, a scenic drive through the Sierra Foothills along Highways 16 and 49.
Do you have a Wine Club?
- Members and their guests receive a 20% discount on all wines purchased at the winery or online.
- Four (4) shipments of wine per year the first week inApril 1st, July 1st, October 1st, & January 1st; includes 20% discount. Tax & shipping additional charges. Option to pick up at the winery as well.
- New members signing up at the tasting room will receive their first wines then.
- Complimentary tastings and winery tours for private parties.
- Private use of the facility for lunches and meetings.
- Invitations to exclusive Wine Club events.
- Option to select mixed white and reds or reds only.
- Three bottle preference selections:
- 2 Bottle Club 4 times a year
- 4 Bottle Club 4 times a year
- 6 Bottle Club 4 times a year
If you have any questions about our wines, events or wine tasting, please fill out this form.