Schmitz 24 BRIX Wines - 30% off All Orders - 6 Bottle Minimum
Visit us in Plymouth Amador County California
95 Point / Gold: Awarded by San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
Medium-bodied elegant Syrah with rich fruit flavors & soft tannins. Kind to your palate, with a long smooth finish.
This fine wine has been naturally fermented from the vineyards wild yeast, aged for 36 months in seasoned French oak barrels.Add to cart
93 Point / Gold: Awarded by San Francisco International Wine Competition
Light-bodied elegant Zinfandel with fresh fruit flavors & soft tannins. Kind to your palate, with a long smooth finish.
This fine wine has been naturally fermented from the vineyards wild yeast, aged for 36 months in seasoned French oak barrelsAdd to cart
92 Points / Gold: Awarded by The San Francisco International Wine CompetitionAdd to cart
This is a big full-bodied blend with a wow factor! Deep purple color, lots of complex dark fruit flavors with a long finish. The wine is a selection of SYRAH, MERLOT, ZINFANDEL, PETITE SIRAH, aged in seasoned oak barrels for 60 months.
89 Point / Silver: Awarded by Tasting Panel
Optimal ripeness that dramatically influences quality and brings out the purist crisp fresh flavors of white peach, and dried apricot. For 8 months the wine is ‘stir-sir-lees’ (French for stirring the wine) giving the wine a creamy smooth soft long finish, no ML, then aged for 20 months in seasoned French oak barrels.Add to cart
Summer Mid - Week Special 30% Discount on 6 Bottleswine tasting
Take home a lifetime memory
Schmitz 24 BRIX Wines Visit us in Plymouth Amador County CaliforniaInformation
Frequently Asked Questions
Wine Tasting Hours
Friday – Saturday – Sunday 11am – 4pm
Monday-Tuesday- Wednesday -Thursday by Appointment 209-680-9035
Tasting Room Address
17585 Hwy 49 Shenandoah Valley, California 95669
We are located just 40 miles due east from Sacramento, a scenic drive through the Sierra Foothills along Highways 16 and 49.
Do you have a Wine Club?
- Members and their guests receive a 20% discount on all wines purchased at the winery or online.
- Four (4) shipments of wine per year the first week inApril 1st, July 1st, October 1st, & January 1st; includes 20% discount. Tax & shipping additional charges. Option to pick up at the winery as well.
- New members signing up at the tasting room will receive their first wines then.
- Complimentary tastings and winery tours for private parties.
- Private use of the facility for lunches and meetings.
- Invitations to exclusive Wine Club events.
- Option to select mixed white and reds or reds only.
- Three bottle preference selections:
- 2 Bottle Club 4 times a year
- 4 Bottle Club 4 times a year
- 6 Bottle Club 4 times a year
If you have any questions about our wines, events or wine tasting, please fill out this form.